Psychedelic Integration Counselling
Psychedelic integration counselling helps people makes sense of, or plan for their upcoming, psychedelic experience. I provide integration support to individuals that have experienced or are curious about, psychedelics such as of Psilocybin, Ayahuasca, LSD, and MDMA. Integration sessions are offered in person in Surry Hills, Sydney or online via Google Hangouts.
For some people, the effect of psychedelics can make ordinary, familiar experiences overwhelming. Others may remain confused or anxious long after their experience is over. Psychedelic integration counselling provides an opportunity for you to discuss your experiences, whatever they may be.
The ‘goal’ of psychedelic integration counselling is to make sense of, and determine how to best incorporate insights gained from your psychedelic experiences.
During sessions, you will be invited, but not required, to talk about the details of your experiences, to direct attention toward any insights or emotional shifts that may have occurred, and to consider how these changes may be integrated into your daily life.
Please note, I do not provide psychoactive substances nor do I recommend their use. However, if you do intend to journey into non-ordinary states of consciousness, I offer support to those seeking assistance to integrate your experience.
Psychedelic Integration Resources
- MAPS The Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) is a non-profit research and educational organisation that develops medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from the careful uses of psychedelics and marijuana.
- PRISM The Psychedelic Research in Science & Medicine (PRISM) is an Australian non-profit research association.
- Australian Psychedelic Society The Australian Psychedelic Society is an organisation seeking to connect Australia’s psychedelic community to benefit, enjoy and contribute to their culture in safe and supportive environment.
- Erowid Erowid is an online harm-reduction resource with information about psychoactive drugs and plants.
- Zendo Project The Zendo Project provides support and education to help transform difficult psychedelic and psychological experiences into opportunities for learning and growth.
If you are interested in discussing your specific needs, how I might be able to help, or to book a free, no obligation brief consultation (5-10 minutes), please feel free to contact me.